- We are a mixed billing practice Monday – Friday; all patients are privately billed on weekends and public holidays.
- Children under 16 years old, DVA Gold card holders, Pension card / health care card holders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Over 65 years with pension card and Government funded immunisation will be Bulk billed Monday – Friday.
- Weekends and Public holidays we private bill all patients.
- All care plans and health assessment are bulk billed.
- Workers compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident will incur a fee. The patient will be liable for payment of consultation until the claim has been accepted and a claim number received.
- All procedures will be charged a Treatment Room Procedure Consumables Fee
|Monday – Friday||Consultation Fee||Medicare rebate|
|Weekend Rates||Consultation Fee||Medicare rebate|
|Type of Service/Procedures||Fee|
|Skin Lesion Excisions||$150|
|Dressings||$15 to $30 depending on dressings used|
|Implanon Removal / Insertion||$120|
|Implanon Removal OR Insertion Only||$70|
|24 Hour Holter Monitor||$100|
|Ear Syringing / Toileting||$20|
|Drivers License Medical||$ 130 + GST = $143|
|Commercial Drivers License Medical||$160 + GST = $176|
|Print out of pathology results, radiology report or any documents||$10|
We are open 365 days a year
We are a mixed billing practice Monday - Friday, we Bulk bill patients with valid pension / health care card, DVA Gold card and children under 16 years. Patients without concession cards pay will have to pay on the day of consultation. All patients are privately billed on weekends and public holidays